Why you Should use Digital Signage at Your Country Club
If you manage or own a country club, you’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of your club members. After all, member dues make up 62 percent of the total operating revenue of the average country club.
As such, one of the most effective ways to do both is through the use of digital signage. If you replace your static signs with digital signs, you’ll be able to display more up-to-date information that’s more relevant to your guests at any given time. As a result, you’ll greatly improve the communication between your club and your guests. Before getting into how digital signage solutions can be used at your country club; consider the benefits of using digital signs in general:
The Benefits of Using Digital Signage
Digital signage can be used in a number of ways to improve communication and the guest experience at your country club. The following are just a few of the benefits of using it
- You can easily update information: Using digital signage software, you can quickly and easily update the information that’s being displayed on your digital signs. This is in contrast to static signage, which needs to be completely replaced if information needs to be updated.
- You can target your audience: If you’re having a special event for families you can display information about the event on signs that are located in areas where families tend to congregate.
- You can grab attention: It is much more eye-catching than static signage. This is because you can program your digital signage to display dynamic content, such as video, animations, and graphics.
- You can improve communication: You can use digital signage to display information about upcoming events at your clubhouse or changes to the club’s schedule. As a result, fewer guests will seek assistance from your staff, thereby freeing staff up to focus on other tasks.
- You can increase revenues: It can be used to increase revenues at your country club in a number of ways. For example, you can use digital signage to upsell guests on food and drinks, promote special events; or display advertising from sponsors.
How Digital Signage Can Be Used at Your Country Club
Now that you know some of the benefits of using digital signage; let’s take a look at how you can use it at your country club to improve communication and the guest experience.
Use digital menu boards at your restaurant:
Around 92 percent of members consider dining services a top priority. Digital menu boards can be used to improve the dining experience by displaying information about the food and drinks that are available. They can even be updated automatically to display the day’s specials, the price of items, and nutritional information.
Display information for your golf club:
If your country club has a golf course, you can use digital signage to display information about the course; such as the current weather conditions or the day’s tee times. You can also use digital displays to keep guests updated about any ongoing golf tournaments.
Promote upcoming events:
You can use It to promote upcoming events at your country club. This is a great way to increase awareness about the events and get more people to attend.
Sell advertising space:
If you want to generate additional revenue, you can sell advertising space on your country club’s digital signage. For example, you can display ads for local businesses and promote their products or services.
Set up interactive kiosks:
You can use digital signage to set up interactive kiosks that allow guests to book tee times, make dinner reservations, or sign up for membership. Interactive kiosks are a great way to improve the guest experience; and make it easier for guests to access information about your country club.
Set up wayfinding signs for new members:
One of the benefits of digital signage is that you can use it to set up wayfinding signs. This is especially helpful for new members who are not familiar with the layout of your country club.
Promote social media presence:
You can use It to promote your country club’s social media presence. For example, you can display your Instagram feed or LinkedIn profile on your signs. This is a great way to encourage guests to follow your club on social media; and stay up-to-date with the latest news and information.
Advertise products at your pro shop:
If your country club has a pro shop, you can use digital signage to advertise the products that are available for purchase. This is a great way to increase sales and promote new products. You can even display QR codes on your signs so that guests can scan them; and get more information about the products.
Implement Digital Signage at Your Country Club Today
As you can see, there are many ways that you can use It at your country club. By using digital signage, you can improve your club’s functionality and communication, generate additional revenue, and enhance the guest experience. If you’re not using digital signage at your country club, now is the time to start.